Use McCormick Gourmet™ Ground Saigon Cinnamon to create warmth and sweetness in this family-friendly upgrade to oven-baked sweet potato fries.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, ends trimmed, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Place sweet potatoes in large bowl. Add enough cold water to cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Drain well. Pat dry with paper towels.
- 2 Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 shallow baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside. Place sweet potato fries in large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with black pepper; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cornstarch, toss until fries are well coated. Arrange fries in single layer on prepared pans.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes. Flip fries using thin spatula. Rotate pans. Bake 16 to 20 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Transfer hot fries to large bowl. Add cinnamon and salt, tossing to coat fries evenly. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner