Indulgently thick and rich, this drinking chocolate is meant to be sipped slowly.
Ingredients 6 (2/3 cup) Servings
- 2 McCormick Gourmet™ All Natural Madagascar Vanilla Beans, split in half lengthwise
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Place milk and vanilla beans in medium saucepan. Bring just to boil on medium heat. Remove from heat. Let steep 10 minutes. Return saucepan to medium heat and bring just to boil on medium heat. Remove vanilla beans.
- 2 Stir in chocolate and sugar with wire whisk until melted and mixture is slightly frothy.
- 3 Serve with whipped cream and grated chocolate, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner