Ingredients 10 Servings
- Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Global Selects White Pepper from Malaysia
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- 3 cups shredded Napa cabbage, (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Global Selects White Pepper from Malaysia
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 package (12 ounces) round dumpling wrappers, (about 40)
- 1 For the Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce, mix all ingredients in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 Toss cabbage with salt in a large bowl and let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until slightly softened. Drain cabbage, squeezing to drain excess liquid into bowl. Transfer cabbage into a separate clean bowl.
- 3 Add pork, green onion, soy sauce, ginger, White Pepper, and egg to bowl with cabbage, stirring to mix well.
- 4 To form dumplings, place about 1/2 tablespoon of filling in center of each wrapper. Moisten edge of wrapper with water. Fold in half to form a half moon shape, pressing edges together to seal. Place on a parchment lined sheet pan and cover with a damp paper towel to keep dumplings moist until ready to steam.
- 5 To cook the dumplings, pour 1 inch of water into large pot. Bring to boil. Line a steamer basket with parchment paper. Place some of the dumplings in single layer in steamer basket. Insert steamer basket in pot. Cover. Steam on medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through. Repeat with remaining dumplings, adding more water as needed.
- 6 Serve warm with Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce on the side. Sprinkle with additional chopped green onions, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner