Upgrade your standard turkey sandwich to this beauty starring fluffy white bread piled high with deli turkey, crispy bacon, greens, Gouda cheese and our favorite part - the mouthwatering flavor of French’s® Creamy Sweet Applewood Mustard Spread.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons French's® Creamy Sweet Applewood Mustard Spread, divided
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 slices crisply cooked bacon, cut in half
- 2 cups spring mix greens
- 4 slices Gouda cheese
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) sliced deli turkey
- 1 MELT butter in large skillet on medium-low heat. Add onions and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and caramelized. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the Creamy Mustard Spread. Set aside.
SPREAD about 1 tablespoon Mustard Spread on 1 side of each slice of bread. Layer 4 slices of the bread with 4 pieces bacon, 1/2 cup spring mix, 2 slices cheese, 1/4 of the caramelized onions and 1/4 of the turkey. Top with remaining bread slices. Cut diagonally to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Make it a BLT! Sub romaine lettuce leaves for the spring mix and add sliced tomatoes.
• Make it on a bagel and add a fried egg for a breakfast version.
• Cut bread into cubes and toast on a sheet pan with a drizzle of olive oil until crisp. Chop sandwich toppings into bite size pieces and toss with Creamy Mustard. Divide between bowls, toss in prepared croutons, and drizzle with additional creamy mustard for an easy chef salad bowl!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner