This sweet and zesty stir-fry cooks up in a flash.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoon FRANK'S RedHot® Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoon French's® Honey Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1 HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet or wok. Stir-fry chicken and bell pepper until chicken is browned.
- 2 STIR in pineapple with juice, hoisin sauce, Frank's RedHot Sauce and mustard. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly and chicken is cooked through.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner