Score a touchdown with our break-away hearty beef chili.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds boneless top round steak
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 (15 to 19 oz.) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 3/4 cup French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Brown ground beef in large pot. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes. Drain and transfer to bowl.
- 2 Heat 2 tbsp. oil in same pot. Cook beef cubes in batches until well-browned; drain well.
- 3 Stir ground beef and remaining ingredients into pot. Heat to boiling, stirring. Reduce heat; simmer, partially covered, 1 hour and 15 minutes until meat is tender; stirring often. Garnish as desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner