There’s nothing ordinary about these tacos. Made on a single sheet pan (hello, easy clean-up) and ready in 30 minutes, they’re loaded with the great taste of French’s® Chili-O Seasoning Mix. Wrap chicken and veggies in a warm flour tortilla and pile on your favorite toppers.
Ingredients 12 (1-taco) Servings
- Chicken Tacos
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package French's® Original Chili-O Seasoning Mix
- 1 lime, juiced
- 12 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Optional Toppings
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Pico de gallo
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss chicken and vegetables with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning Mix; toss to coat well. Arrange chicken and vegetables in single layer on large foil-lined baking pan.
- 2 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F). Carefully, drain any excess liquid from pan.
- 3 Drizzle lime juice over chicken and vegetables. Serve in tortillas with toppings, as desired.