Ready to bake in just 15 minutes
- 12 large pasta shells, cooked in unsalted water and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) jar mild or medium picante sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 HEAT oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain. Combine picante sauce, water and tomato sauce. Stir 1/2 cup sauce mixture into beef along with chilies, 1/2 cup cheese and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions; mix well.
- 2 SPREAD half the remaining sauce mixture into bottom of 1 1/2-quart round baking dish. Stuff cooked shells with beef mixture. Arrange shells in baking dish; top with remaining sauce.
- 3 BAKE, covered, 30 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner