Ingredients 4 Servings
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate (undiluted)
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 4 strips thick cut bacon
- 1 PLACE chicken in large resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine mustard, orange juice concentrate, vinegar and rosemary. Pour over chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 2 WRAP 1 strip bacon around each piece of chicken; secure with toothpicks.
- 3 GRILL chicken over medium heat 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and basting often. Do not baste chicken during last 10 minutes of cooking. Remove toothpicks before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner