Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine soup, 1 cup milk and thyme leaves in 2-quart casserole. Stir in vegetables and chicken.
- 2 COMBINE baking mix, 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions and remaining 1/2 cup milk in medium bowl until blended. Drop by 6 to 8 spoonfuls on top of chicken mixture.
- 3 BAKE 25 minutes until biscuits are golden. Sprinkle biscuits with cheese and remaining onions. Bake 3 minutes until cheese melts and onions are golden.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner