A grown-up version of Pigs in the Blanket, a childhood favorite; made with pizza dough and topped with Crispy Jalapeños .
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 12 hot dogs
- 3 tablespoon baking soda
- 5 ounce Crispy Jalapenos
- Cheddar Beer Sauce
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- 2 BRING a large pot of water to a boil. Add hot dogs and boil for 3 minutes. Once hot dogs are cooked, allow to cool enough to handle.
- 3 WHILE cooking hot dogs, roll out pizza dough and cut into 12 - 1/2 inch strips lengthwise. (There may be dough leftover; twist into bread sticks and bake) Spread crushed Jalapeños in pie dish.
- 4 LADLE one cup of the boiling water from the hot dogs into a bowl big enough to fit hot dogs. Add baking soda and stir until dissolved.
- 5 WRAP each hot dog with one strip of dough, twisting it around and back. Leave a 1/2 inch space at each end. When hot dogs are wrapped, carefully dip each into water mixture being sure to cover.
- 6 GENTLY roll each hot dog in crushed Jalapeños and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Bake until browned on top. Serve with Cheddar Beer Sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner