They’re called deviled eggs, but their flavor is straight from heaven! Crush this classic using French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard mixed with garlic powder for a tangy n’ sweet mixture that adds flavor and satisfying texture. Top with paprika and enjoy – one at a time.
- 1 SLICE eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
- 2 STIR in remaining ingredients. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Try these toppings for a flavorful twist!
• Mediterranean: Top with chopped roasted red peppers or sun-dried tomatoes, sprinkle with McCormick Oregano Leaves and a pinch of fresh lemon zest.
• Everything Bagel: Top with a ribbon of smoked salmon and sprinkle with McCormick Minced Garlic, Minced Onion, Sesame and Poppy Seed.
• Bacon & Chive: Top with crumbled cooked bacon or chopped ham and sprinkle with fresh chives and McCormick Paprika.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner