Ingredients 12 (meatballs) Servings
- 5 ounce Crispy Jalapenos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 3 ounce Jack cheese
- 2 1/2 cups salsa
- vegetable oil
- 1 COMBINE all ingredients except the cheese, salsa, and vegetable oil. Stir until fully incorporated.
- 2 GRAB about a golf ball-sized amount of the ground beef mixture and slightly flatten it in your palm. Take 1 cube of cheese, place it in the the middle, and press the beef around it so the cheese is fully covered and in the center of the meatball.
- 3 HEAT a thin layer of vegetable oil in a pan over medium to medium-high heat. Brown the meatballs. Rotate them a few times to brown several sides.
- 4 POUR 1 cup of salsa in the bottom of the slow cooker and place the meatballs on top. Cover meatballs with the remaining salsa and cook on high for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 5 TOP with a dollop of sour cream and cilantro if desired. Enjoy.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner