Leftover pizza is a godsend, but it’s surprisingly tricky to heat it up so that it tastes just as good as it did when it was fresh. The microwave is fast but makes it kinda soggy, and the oven heats it nicely but takes sooo long. The solution? The stove. Here’s the deal:
What you need: A nonstick skillet and some leftover pizza.
What you do: Toss the pizza into the skillet and cook over medium-low heat for about three minutes. Then place a piece of aluminum foil on top and heat for another two minutes. This technique creates the perfect balance of melty cheese and crispy crust. You know what to do next.
Your slice will heat up way more quickly than it would in the oven and way more evenly than it would in the microwave. A totally delicious win-win, if you ask us.
This article was from PureWow and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.