Every drop of McCormick® vanilla is crafted with your taste buds in mind. Use it to enhance baked goods, savory sauces and hot or cold beverages. You’ll quickly see why its signature bourbon-vanilla flavor and warm, floral aroma are loved around the globe.
FLAVORS THAT GO WITH VANILLA:
Add some more flavor to your meals with these herbs and spices. They go great with vanilla.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg’s sweet distinctive flavor is traditional in gingerbread, eggnog and rice pudding. Add a pinch to scalloped potatoes, creamed spinach and béchamel sauce. With that being said below are some Nutmeg recipes you won't be able to resist!
- Cinnamon: Our pure cinnamon lends a warm, sweet aroma to everything from morning toast to cookies, and it also has a savory side, with earthy, mahogany-colored flavors. McCormick Cinnamon begins as bark peeled from the base of cinnamon trees grown in Indonesia. We are the only company to have facilities there. This means we are able to clean, dry and sort right there and not wait to be imported to US.
- Ginger: Ginger is one of those intriguing spices that can walk the fine line between savory and sweet. The very finest ginger comes from small holder farmers on one to two acre plots of land off the Malabar Coast of India. Ginger has enjoyed some unusual uses, including warding off the plague during Henry VIII’s time. In the 19th century, ginger was commonly sprinkled on top of beer or ale and then stirred into the drink with a hot poker. Today, ginger is an essential ingredient in all kinds of sweet and savory dishes.
- Mint: Refreshing spearmint adds cool flavor to beverages, spring vegetables, or fruit and grain salads. A traditional seasoning for lamb, stews and marinades.
- Allspice: Allspice’s flavor evokes a blend of nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon. Add to desserts such as cookies, cakes and fruit pies, as well as savory jerk chicken.
GRAB YOUR VANILLA PRODUCTS!
AND TRY THESE RECIPES THAT USE VANILLA: