Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, divided
- 1 pound jumbo (16 to 20 count) shrimp, deveined
Zatarain’s® Andouille Smoked Sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces of your favorite andouille sausage
corn-on-the-cob, cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces
- 8 pieces frozen mini corn-on-the-cob, thawed
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into wedges
Zatarain's® Preseasoned Crab Boil
- Concentrated Shrimp and Crab Boil
- 4 sheets (12x12-inch each) heavy duty aluminum foil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons butter in a 2-quart microwavable dish. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
- 2 Place potatoes, shrimp, sausage, corn and onion in large bowl. Toss with remaining butter and Crab Boil. Divide mixture evenly and arrange in center of each sheet of aluminum foil. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until corn is tender and shrimp are cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley and additional Crab Boil, if desired. Garnish with lemon wedges before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip : To prepare in the oven, make packets as directed and roast in preheated 400°F oven for 25 minutes.