Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
DEEP FRYING DIRECTIONS
1. FILL deep fryer no more than 1/3 full with oil. Heat oil to 350°F on medium heat.
2. POUR Zatarain’s Wonderful Fish Fri onto plate or into plastic bag. Use 1/2 cup Fish Fri per 1 lb. fish. Roll or shake fish in Fish Fri until evenly coated. Discard any remaining Fish Fri mixture on plate or in plastic bag.
3. FRY fish, a few pieces at a time, in hot oil until light golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Note: For thicker coating, dip fish in 1/2 cup milk mixed with 1 lightly beaten egg, before rolling in Fish Fri.
PAN FRYING DIRECTIONS
1. POUR 1 inch of vegetable oil into large skillet. Heat oil to 350°F on medium heat.
2. COAT and fry fish as directed above.
1. BRUSH 1 lb. fish fillets on both sides with oil. Pour Fish Fri onto plate. Roll fish in Fish Fri until evenly coated. Discard any remaining Fish Fri mixture on plate.
2. PLACE fish on shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Spray top of fish with cooking spray.
3. BAKE in preheated 450ºF oven 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
ENRICHED CORN FLOUR (FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID).
2 Tbsp. (16g)