Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Baking Directions (Recommended for bone-in chicken only.):
1. Dip chicken in 1/2 cup milk mixed with 1 lightly beaten egg in medium bowl. Shake off excess.
2. Roll in about 1/2 cup Fry Mix. Arrange chicken on shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Spray top of chicken with cooking spray.
3. Bake in preheated 425degF oven 40 minutes or until cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165degF), turning halfway through cook time.
1. Mix 1/3 cup Fry Mix and 1/2 cup water in medium bowl. Pour about 1 cup Fry Mix onto plate or into plastic bag.
2. Dip chicken, one piece at a time, in batter. Shake off excess.
3. Roll or shake chicken in Fry Mix until evenly coated. Discard any remaining batter or Fry Mix. (Coats about 3 pounds of chicken.)
4. Fry chicken as desired below.
Note: For thicker crust, coat chicken in 1/2 cup Fry Mix. Dip in 1/2 cup milk mixed with 1 lightly beaten egg in medium bowl. Roll again in additional Fry Mix.
To Deep Fry:
1. Heat oil in deep fryer to 350degF.
2. Cook chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
To Pan Fry:
1. Pour 1 inch of vegetable oil into large skillet.
2. Heat to 350degF on medium heat. Place chicken in skillet.
3. Cook chicken until golden brown and cooked through, turning occasionally. Drain on paper towels.
Note: Cook times may need to be adjusted. Ensure chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165degF to be cooked through.
Bone-in chicken: Deep fry 10 to 12 minutes. Pan fry 20 minutes.
Boneless chicken: Deep fry 8 to 10 minutes. Pan fry 10 minutes.
Chicken tenders: Deep fry 6 minutes. Pan fry 6 minutes.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), ENRICHED YELLOW CORN MEAL (CORN MEAL, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER), GARLIC, & YEAST EXTRACT.
2 Tbsp. (14g)