Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
1 package Zatarain’s® Honey Butter Cornbread Mix
1/2 cup milk
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1. HEAT oven to 375°F with rack in middle position. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with no- stick cooking spray.
2. STIR Cornbread Mix, milk, butter and egg in large bowl just until moistened. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and cornbread is golden brown.
Corn Muffins: Lightly grease or line 9 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare batter as directed above. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into muffin comes out clean. Makes 9 muffins.
Try any of these!
• 1 can (8 3/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
• 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 2 tsp. Zatarain's® Creole Seasoning
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Serve with our Zatarain's® Red Beans & Rice or a big pot of our Zatarain's® Gumbo.
• Coarsely crumble or cube prepared cornbread to make stuffing.
Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat & Malt Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Yellow Corn Meal, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Honey & Xanthan Gum.