Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Heat things up at the dinner table with sharp and spicy Cheddar and jalapeño cornbread. With a few simple mix-ins, you can create homemade flavor with ease. Serve this golden cornbread NOLA-style with Zatarain’s Red Beans & Rice, as a Sunday brunch side or on its own as a savory, anytime snack. Feelin’ creative? Add ingredients like Andouille sausage or crumbled, cooked bacon and make it all your own.
• Just add Cheddar cheese, butter, milk and egg
• Makes moist, savory cornbread or 12 corn muffins
• Serve with Zatarain’s Red Beans & Rice or a pot of Zatarain’s Gumbo
• No artificial flavors or colors; no preservatives; no partially hydrogenated oils
• Authentic southern flavor from Zatarain’s, the leader in authentic New Orleans flavor since 1889
Yellow Corn Meal, Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat & Malt Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Whey (Milk), Salt, Jalapeno Pepper, Granular Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), & Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes).