Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
Heat things up at the dinner table with sharp and spicy Cheddar and jalapeño cornbread. With a few simple mix-ins, you can create homemade flavor with ease. Serve this golden cornbread NOLA-style with Zatarain’s Red Beans & Rice, as a Sunday brunch side or on its own as a savory, anytime snack. Feelin’ creative? Add ingredients like Andouille sausage or crumbled, cooked bacon and make it all your own.
• Just add Cheddar cheese, butter, milk and egg
• Makes moist, savory cornbread or 12 corn muffins
• Serve with Zatarain’s Red Beans & Rice or a pot of Zatarain’s Gumbo
• No artificial flavors or colors; no preservatives; no partially hydrogenated oils
• Authentic southern flavor from Zatarain’s, the leader in authentic New Orleans flavor since 1889