Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
Heat things up at the dinner table with sharp and spicy Cheddar and jalapeño cornbread. With a few simple mix-ins, you can create homemade flavor with ease. Serve this golden cornbread NOLA-style with Zatarain’s Red Beans & Rice, as a Sunday brunch side or on its own as a savory, anytime snack. Feelin’ creative? Add ingredients like Andouille sausage or crumbled, cooked bacon and make it all your own.
• Just add Cheddar cheese, butter, milk and egg
• Makes moist, savory cornbread or 12 corn muffins
• Serve with Zatarain’s Red Beans & Rice or a pot of Zatarain’s Gumbo
• No artificial flavors or colors; no preservatives; no partially hydrogenated oils
• Authentic southern flavor from Zatarain’s, the leader in authentic New Orleans flavor since 1889