Garlic lovers, here’s your dish! This simple and delicious stir-fry takes just a few minutes to prepare.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Thai ® Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon julienned ginger
- Fresh cilantro sprigs , (optional)
- 1 MIX shrimp, garlic, fish sauce, sugar and pepper in medium bowl. Heat oil in large skillet or wok on high heat. Add shrimp mixture; stir fry 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add green onions and ginger; stir fry 30 seconds.
- 2 GARNISH with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner