Serve on the side with your favorite Thai dish, with vegetables, or as a dip for chips.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 5 whole garlic cloves
- 2 to 5 dried red chiles, soaked
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced galangal or Chinese ginger
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped pork
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 PLACE tomatoes, garlic cloves, chiles, onion, galangal and fish sauce in blender or food processor; cover. Pulse until well blended and slightly chunky.
- 2 HEAT oil in wok or skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; stir fry 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add pork; stir fry 1 to 2 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Add tomato mixture and water; bring to simmer on low heat, stirring frequently. Cook until mixture is reduced and sauce is slightly thickened.
- 3 SPOON mixture into medium bowl. Stir in chopped cilantro.
- 4 Makes 1 1⁄2 cups.
- 5 Thai Kitchen Tip: To make vegetarian, substitute fish sauce with soy sauce and prepare without pork.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner