A quick dish that is easy to prepare, beautiful to look at and even better when you combine two or more types of seafood.
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Thai Chili Sauce, (or more to taste)
- 12 ounces mixed cooked seafood, such as large shrimp, , peeled and deveined, scallops and calamari rings
- 2 small cucumbers,, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, , coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, , thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, , thinly sliced
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, , coarsely chopped
- 1 MIX lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and chili sauce in small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- 2 PLACE seafood, cucumbers, mint and onions in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with cilantro.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner