Moist lemon cupcakes are topped with swirls of coconut cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut.
Ingredients 24 (1 cupcake) Servings
Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Cream, well stirred, divided
- Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Toasted coconut, for topping
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the coconut cream for the frosting. Beat cake mix, remaining coconut cream, eggs and lemon extract in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just to moisten. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. Spoon batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- 2 BAKE as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool in pans on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely.
- 3 FOR the frosting, beat cream cheese, butter and reserved coconut cream in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar, beating on low speed until smooth. Spoon frosting into piping bag fitted with star tip. Pipe onto cupcakes. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner