This dish is especially good made with a combination of fresh mushrooms -- try brown mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, shiitakes, or thinly sliced portabello mushrooms.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Roasted Red Chili Paste
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 3/4 pound boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups mushrooms slices
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Thai Chili Sauce, (optional)
- 1 HEAT oil in wok or large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, sugar and salt; stir fry 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender and garlic begins to turn golden. Add lime juice, red chili paste and fish sauce; mix well.
- 2 ADD pork; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Add mushrooms and bell pepper; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes until bell pepper is tender-crisp. Add basil and chili sauce, if a spicy kick is desired. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner