This recipe was developed for Stubb’s by Heather Hunsaker, of Kitchen Concoctions.
- Step 1
- 1 pound peeled mini rainbow carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Stubb's® Hickory Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon each Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 In a small saucepan, toss together the carrots, water, butter, brown sugar, Stubb's Hickory Bourbon Bar-B-Q Sauce, salt and black pepper.
- 2 Bring carrots to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes then reduce heat to a medium low and simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are tender and the liquid has reduced to a glaze, about 6-8 minutes. Serve immediately topped with parsley.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner