This recipe was developed for Stubb’s by Katie, of Culinary Pirate.
- Step 1
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup baby or cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup red onion, small diced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 packet Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or use prepared Ranch dressing in place of mayo and seasoning packet)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Stubb's Smokey Mesquite Bar-B-Q Sauce, or more to taste (or your favorite Stubb's sauce)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the Ranch dressing seasoning, mayonnaise, and barbecue sauce to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper if needed. Set aside. (This can be made ahead and kept refrigerated for up to a week.)
- Cut the head of iceberg in half, then cut each half in half to make four wedges of lettuce. Place each wedge on a plate and drizzle with some of the BBQ Ranch dressing. Divide the tomatoes, crumbled bacon, onion, and cheese among the salads and serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner