- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 4 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 racks (2 to 3 pounds each) baby back ribs
- 1 cup Stubb's Wicked Jezebel Sauce
- Stubb's Wicked Jezebel Sauce
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 2/3 cup apple jelly
- 5 tablespoons Creole mustard, whole-grain brown mustard
- 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
Stubb's® Wicked Habanero Pepper Wing Sauce
- Or use equal parts Stubb's Original Bar-B-Q Sauce and hot sauce
- 1 For the rib rub, mix seasoned salt, sugar, coriander, ground mustard, mustard seed, poultry seasoning and paprika in small bowl; set aside. For the Wicked Jezebel Sauce, mix all ingredients in a separate small bowl until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 To prepare the ribs, remove membrane from the underside of the ribs. (Tip: Once you’ve loosened a corner of the membrane, grab it with a paper towel and pull; the paper towel keeps it from slipping out of your fingers. Removing the membrane makes ribs easier to eat and allows more spice and smoke flavor to penetrate the ribs.) Blot each rack of ribs with a paper towel to dry. Season ribs on all sides with the rib rub mixture and press into meat with your fingers. Let ribs stand at room temperature up to 1 hour before grilling, or wrap in plastic and refrigerate overnight (Bring to room temp before grilling).
- 3 Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (250 to 275°F). For a charcoal grill, when coals are ashed over, rake or spread out in only 1 part of the grill so the ribs can be placed where they are not directly over the coals. (For a gas grill, fire up the burners on only one half of the grill, so the ribs can cook on the unlit side.)
- 4 Grill ribs, meaty side up, over indirect heat with lid closed 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the meat starts to pull away from bones. (Don’t overcook; meat should shrink back less than 1/4 inch.) To ensure even cooking, set an oven thermometer next to the ribs, also over indirect heat. During the last 30 minutes of grilling, baste ribs with the Wicked Jezebel sauce mixture every 10 minutes. Remove ribs from grill and cover with foil. Rest 10 to 20 minutes before slicing and serving with any remaining sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner