- Step 1
- 6 bell peppers
- 3 cups chopped or pulled beef brisket (Made with Stubbs Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce ) plus extra sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crispy onion straws
- 1 Preheat the oven to broil.
- 2 Cut the tops of each pepper and pull out the seeds. Arrange peppers cut side down on a microwave safe plate. Cover the plate with plastic wrap and microwave for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- 3 Divide the left over brisket between all the peppers and drizzle with additional sauce. Top each with cheese and broil just until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 4 In a bowl, toss together the cabbage, mayo and vinegar. Season the peppers with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5 Top the pepper with slaw and fried onion straws just before serving. Serve with extra sauce.
- 6 This recipe is brought to you by Lemons for Lulu.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner