This recipe was developed for Stubb’s by Mai-Lis, of A Sunshiny Day.
- Step 1
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Stubb’s Chicken Marinade
- 4 large russet potatoes (or one per person)
- 4 tablespoon Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce (one tablespoon per potato)
- 4 teaspoon butter (one teaspoon per potato)
- Shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker and season with salt. Pour Stubb’s Chicken Marinade over the chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4. When finished, remove the chicken from slow cooker and shred using two forks. Toss in a few tablespoons of remaining liquid from the slow cooker.
- 2 Cook one potato per person (the chicken will make enough for 4-6 servings). Wash the potatoes, pierce with a fork a few times, wrap in a paper towel and microwave on high for 6-7 minutes. Cook each potato separately.
- 3 Let the potato cool slightly, cut in half lengthwise and scoop potato out into a bowl. Season it with salt, pepper and a tablespoon of Bar-B-Q sauce and a teaspoon of butter (per potato).
- 4 Scoop potato back into the skin, sprinkle with cheese, top with shredded chicken and garnish with diced green onions and a drizzle of Bar-B-Q sauce.
- 5 Note: Use the leftover chicken for delicious chicken salad.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner