- Step 1
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 scallions (green and white parts), chopped
- 2 fresh serranos or jalapenos, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Stubb's® Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce
- 1/2 cup loosely-packed, chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar, or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1 In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, scallions, chiles, and cilantro. If making in advance, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 Stir in the Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce, lime juice, vinegar, and salt. Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes before serving, but no longer than 30 minutes. Taste before serving to correct the seasonings (it should be pleasantly tart with mild heat).
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner