- Where can I find your products?Bring a little of Stubb’s Love and Happiness home! We’re available at most retail stores like Kroger, Safeway, Walmart, Food Lion, Winn Dixie, Publix, Whole Foods and others. You can also find many of our products on our Amazon store.
- I have a bottle of Stubb’s and I can’t find/read the best by date. What is it?All Stubb’s products are printed with a best before date at the time of production to ensure you’re enjoying our products at their most legendary flavor. The format of the best before date is month followed by the day and then the year. If you need assistance with locating the best before date or interpreting the code, please contact us.
- How can I get coupons for your products?Thanks for your interest in our products! While we don’t mail out coupons, from time to time you will find sales on our products in your local grocery store, and we sometimes have digital coupons available online and through some of the mobile coupon apps. Offering coupons through a variety of sources allows us to reach not only loyal Stubb’s fans like yourself, but also new consumers with the hope that they bring our Legendary Texas Flavor home.
- Are all your products gluten-free?
- How is Hickory Bourbon gluten free?
- Are your products vegan?As ingredients and formulas can change from time to time, please contact us regarding the vegan diet suitability of a particular product.
- How does Stubb’s label for top allergens and sensitivities?
We are aware of allergies and sensitivities and will always declare the following ingredients on our label in the ingredient statement - they will never be hidden under the notations of "spices" or "natural flavors":
• Milk & Milk Products
• Tree Nuts
• Monosodium Glutamate or MSG
• Yellow Dye #5 (Tartrazine)
• Sulfites over 10 ppm
• Gluten containing grains - including barley, rye, oats, spelt, triticale, and kamut
Additionally, in Canada, mustard, sesame and crustacean are declared on our labels.
Our facilities have allergen, sanitation, and hygiene programs in place. Our employees follow good manufacturing practices and are trained in the importance of correct labeling and the necessity of performing thorough equipment clean-up and change over procedures to minimize cross-contact of ingredients.
It is important to read the ingredient statement on your package at the time of purchase to ensure accurate, up to date information, as product formulas may change.
- Are your products safe for people with nut allergies?Some Stubb’s products contain tree nuts which will always be declared in the ingredient statement or “contains” statement.
It is important that you read the ingredient statement on your package at the time of purchase to ensure accurate, up to date information, as product formulas may change.
- What are ‘natural flavors” listed in the ingredients?The “natural flavors” used vary depending on the product. We use a variety of natural flavors, all of which are derived from natural sources. If you’re wondering about a specific ingredient, please contact us.
- What are the spices in “Spices” listed in the ingredients?We use many spices in our products. If you’re wondering about a specific ingredient, please contact us.
- What is the shelf life of your Sauces?Our Bar-B-Q Sauces, Marinades and Anytime Sauces have a 3-year shelf life. (Plenty of time to inspire and create your own delicious dishes!)
- How long does your Bar-B-Q Sauce last after I open it?After opening, the best quality is experienced through 8 weeks. Always refrigerate sauce after it is opened.
- Should I refrigerate your Bar-B-Q Sauce?We recommend refrigerating our barbecue sauces after opening for best quality.
- How much of a product should I use when I’m cooking?The long answer: This question varies depending on what your cooking and what product you are using. Please check out our Cooking Tips section to find answers for your dish. If you need further assistance, please contact us. The short answer: As much as you’d like!
- Where is Mr. Stubb now?Stubb passed away in 1995, but his friends have carried on his belief in legendary ingredients, hard work and careful craftsmanship, making his barbecue sauces, marinades and rubs just the way he would have wanted. Learn more about The Stubb’s story here.
- Will you sponsor my barbecue team, cooking event, etc.?We’d love to hear more. Please use our contact form to tell us about you and your team or event.
- Could you donate products or money to our organization?Please use our contact form to tell us about your organization and what you want donated.