Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
Makes 8 servings
YOU WILL NEED:
1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning Mix
2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 can (15 3/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained or 1 cup frozen corn
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
Assorted Toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro or green onions
1. PLACE chicken in slow cooker.
2. MIX Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, corn and beans until blended. Pour over chicken. Cover.
3. COOK 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
4. REMOVE chicken and place in bowl. Shred chicken, using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker; mix well. Serve over cooked rice with assorted toppings, if desired.
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
1. HEAT oil on SAUTÉ function of Instant Pot. Place chicken in pot. Cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring once.Add tomatoes, corn, black beans and Seasoning Mix.Stir until well blended.Close lid.Set Valve to Seal.
2. SET to cook for 30 minutes on MEAT/STEW function or until chicken is cooked through.Vent pot and release pressure before opening. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions.)
3. REMOVE chicken and place in bowl.Shred chicken, using 2 forks.Return chicken to Instant Pot; mix well.
SPICES (INCLUDING CHILI PEPPER AND CUMIN), SALT, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, GARLIC, SUGAR, ONION, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR (INCLUDING WHEAT), AND YEAST EXTRACT.
Serving Size 2 tsp. mix (5g)