When fish is low-prep, like this poached salmon, you can enjoy it any night of the week. Poach salmon in Simply Asia® Japanese Inspired Ramen Soy Ginger Chicken Broth to infuse it with garlicky, gingery flavor. Serve with an earthy side of wilted spinach for a complete Asian-inspired meal.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 6 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Simply Asia® Japanese Inspired Ramen Soy Ginger Chicken Broth
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 1 SPRINKLE salmon fillets with salt, if desired.
- 2 HEAT broth in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; simmer 10 minutes.
- 3 PLACE salmon in skillet. Cover. Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Serve over cooked pasta or rice.