Read More Read Less
Ingredients 12 (2 tablespoons) Servings
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed and cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro leaves
red wine vinegar
- sherry vinegar
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
McCormick® Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; cover. Process just until finely chopped.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve Red Chimichurri Sauce with Brazilian Meat Skewers.