These roasted sweet potatoes and bell peppers have bold Southwest flavor.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 3 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium sweet onion, such as Vidalia, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss sweet potatoes, bell pepper and onion with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with spices and salt; toss to coat evenly.
- 2 Spread in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Roast 45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner