McCormick® Parsley add a flavorful and colorful pop to Couscous Salad. Start by making a quick herbed vinaigrette, then add parsley to the couscous during prep. Sprinkle a little more parsley over top of the plated dish for one final burst of flavor.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 3/4 cup couscous
- 1 cup grape tomato halves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Mix vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic powder, salt and 1 tablespoon of parsley in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Bring stock to boil with 2 teaspoons of parsley in small saucepan on medium-high heat. Stir in couscous. Cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork.
- 3 Spoon couscous into bowl with the vinaigrette. Add tomatoes and onion; mix well. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner