Ingredients 6 (1 cup) Servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
(15 to 16 ounces)
kidney beans, undrained
- (15 to 16 ounces) white or pinto beans, undrained
Mexican-style corn, drained
- whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size tortilla chips
- 1 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, beans, corn, water and tortilla chips. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Serve with desired toppings.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped cilantro.