A rub for salmon that is flavorful and oh so simple starts with Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme Seasoning. Photo credit: Jen Tilley from How to Simplify.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Gluten Free Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Place salmon on foil-lined baking pan. Brush salmon with oil. Mix Seasoning and brown sugar in small bowl. Rub on both sides of salmon.
- 2 Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner