All flavor without the fuss, this chicken spinach recipe takes just five minutes to prepare and is ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. This easy one-pan chicken dish features ingredients like diced tomatoes, chopped onion and baby spinach combined with aromatic herbs like ... All flavor without the fuss, this chicken spinach recipe takes just five minutes to prepare and is ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. This easy one-pan chicken dish features ingredients like diced tomatoes, chopped onion and baby spinach combined with aromatic herbs like garlic, basil and oregano. Just heat the skillet, brown the chicken, add the seasonings and vegetables, simmer and wait — dinner is almost ready. Great for busy weeknight meals, this hearty dish requires little effort and results in maximum flavor. Round out this chicken spinach recipe with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes or parmesan cheese on top. Create a complete meal by pairing this savory dish with Beefy Onion Rice, a Steakhouse Potato or a refreshing Tossed Green Salad. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons oil
chicken breast tenderloins
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 10 minutes or until browned. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened.
- 2 Stir in tomatoes, water and seasonings. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 3 Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner