Our inspired rendition of the classic Chicken Parmigiana. Tender chicken cutlets, encrusted with Parmesan cheese and seasonings, are topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1 pound thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning on plate. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.
- 2 Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook 1/2 of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer chicken to foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil if necessary. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 3 Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with cooked spaghetti, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner