Enjoy the bounty of summer fruits in this delicious cinnamon- and ginger-spiced peach and blueberry tart.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 2 cups sliced peeled peaches, (about 3 peaches)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare crust as directed on package. Place on foil-lined 12-inch pizza pan. If necessary, press out any folds or creases. Brush crust with about 1/2 of the beaten egg white.
- 2 Mix sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and ginger in medium bowl. Add fruit and vanilla; toss gently. Spoon into center of crust, spreading to within 2 inches of edges. Fold 2-inch edge of crust up over fruit, pleating or folding crust as needed. Brush crust with remaining egg white.
- 3 Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner