Ingredients 12 Servings
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Crust, mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Press evenly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- 2 For the Filling, beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Add pumpkin, flour, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice; beat until smooth. Pour into crust.
- 3 Bake 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned and center is almost set. Turn off oven; let cheesecake stand in oven 1 hour. Remove from oven. Run small knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 4 Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.