Ingredients 24 Servings
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold butter, cut into chunks
- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, sugars and cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- 2 Beat cake mix, egg, sour cream, melted butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or just until mixed.
- 3 Spread evenly in greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with topping mixture.
- 4 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cake pulls away from sides of pan. Cool on wire rack. Cut into squares to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Blueberry Crumb Cake: Prepare topping and batter as directed. Spread batter in baking pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup blueberries, then the topping mixture. Bake 45 minutes.