Make room at the table for this large and in charge seafood pasta dish. Loaded with lump crab meat, tender shrimp and tossed in a buttery, tart, lemony sauce made with OLD BAY® Seasoning and Flying Dog® Dead Rise OLD BAY® Gose, it’s the stuff dinnertime dreams are made of.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 8 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Flying Dog® Dead Rise OLD BAY® Gose
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add shallots; cook 2 to 3 minutes until translucent. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds.
- 3 Stir in beer, remaining 4 tablespoons butter and OLD BAY. Bring to a boil. Stir in shrimp; cook 3 to 4 minutes until just pink.
- 4 Add crabmeat and cooked pasta; tossing gently to coat with sauce. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and additional OLD BAY, if desired.