Get your seafood fix with this shrimp and crab pasta that’s tasty, hearty and perfectly light for hot summer nights. Featuring aromatics like garlic, shallot and OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning paired with quality ingredients like sweet crab meat and tender shri... Get your seafood fix with this shrimp and crab pasta that’s tasty, hearty and perfectly light for hot summer nights. Featuring aromatics like garlic, shallot and OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning paired with quality ingredients like sweet crab meat and tender shrimp, this dish delivers on flavor and seafood satisfaction. Tossed together in a savory sauce, this easy dinner recipe is sure to impress. One of our favorite shrimp and crab recipes, we expect that this dish will quickly become a commonly requested meal. Ready to serve in under 30 minutes, this crab pasta makes any regular weeknight feel more special than ever. Pair with Sauteed Spinach and Tomatoes or a crunchy side like Broccoli with Bacon and Pine Nuts. Seafood lovers unite! Read More Read Less
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 8 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup beer, such as Flying Dog® Dead Rise OLD BAY® Summer Ale
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- 1 Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add shallots; cook 2 to 3 minutes until translucent. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds.
- 3 Stir in beer, remaining 4 tablespoons butter and OLD BAY. Bring to a boil. Stir in shrimp; cook 3 to 4 minutes until just pink.
- 4 Add crabmeat and cooked pasta; tossing gently to coat with sauce. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and additional OLD BAY, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner