Whether you’re grilling at home or enjoying dinner camp-side, this grilled fish in foil recipe is easy to make and packed with flavor. If you’re looking for how to grill tilapia, this recipe for fish on the grill in foil is just what you need. Ready in under 30 m... Whether you’re grilling at home or enjoying dinner camp-side, this grilled fish in foil recipe is easy to make and packed with flavor. If you’re looking for how to grill tilapia, this recipe for fish on the grill in foil is just what you need. Ready in under 30 minutes, grilling fish in foil is a mess-free way to serve up a complete meal. Prepared in just three steps, these foil packets are a fun way to enjoy a delicious mix of tender vegetables and moist fish. This recipe features ingredients like summer squash, onion, unsalted butter, tilapia and the perfect blend of spices from our OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning. Pair your meal with a Tossed Green Salad or Caesar Salad, or a refreshing glass of Blueberry Lemonade for a hint of summertime sweetness. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 2 large yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tilapia fillets, (about 1 pound)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 sheets (12x12-inches each) heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 Mix butter and OLD BAY in a small bowl. Set aside. Place squash, zucchini and onion in large bowl. Add 1/4 cup butter mixture; toss to coat well.
- 2 Divide vegetable mixture evenly into 4 portions and arrange in center of each sheet of foil. Place one tilapia fillet on top of each vegetable portion. Drizzle remaining butter mixture over tilapia fillets. Top each fillet with two lemon slices. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and ends to tightly seal each packet.
- 3 Grill packets over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning halfway through cooking. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY before serving, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner