Around here, we OLD BAY® all the things – including homemade chickpea hummus. Prepared with the tangy heat and unique blend of herbs and spices that is OLD BAY HOT SAUCE, this easy hummus recipe is all kinds of awesome.
Ingredients 24 (2-tablespoon) Servings
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup OLD BAY® Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Place all ingredients in food processor; cover. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- 2 Spoon hummus into serving bowl. Garnish with toppings, such as crispy chickpeas, finely chopped cucumber, chopped green onion, or a drizzle of olive oil or OLD BAY® Hot Sauce. Serve with pita chips or cut-up veggies for dipping.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner