Sweet, sticky and spicy describes these grilled chicken wings. They’re perfect for a casual backyard barbecue.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Casero Red Fajita Seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 Mix agave nectar, lime juice, cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon of the Seasoning in large bowl. Set aside. Sprinkle chicken wings with remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoning.
- 2 Grill wings over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- 3 Place wings in bowl with glaze mixture; toss to coat well.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner