Give ho-hum grilled chicken a new taste sensation. Dr Pepper and Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning combine to add sweet smoky flavor to chicken breasts.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup Dr Pepper
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Mix Dr Pepper, Seasoning, oil and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 1 hour or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill chicken over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner