Break tradition! Especially when it’s with McCormick® Hot Madras Curry Powder. Mix this savory egg salad together and scoop it onto your favorite toasted English muffins. Garnish with watercress and radish sprouts ... Is it lunchtime yet? Recipe and photo courtesy of Heidi of FoodieCrush.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 8 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Hot Madras Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices English muffin bread, (4 slices if serving open face)
- 2 tablespoons butter, optional
- Radish sprouts
- Watercress leaves
- 1 Coarsely chop eggs and place in a large bowl. Mash with fork or potato masher and set aside.
- 2 In a separate small bowl, mix mayonnaise, curry powder, onion powder, salt and pepper until well blended. Mix the curry mayonnaise into the mashed eggs, adding more seasoning to taste if desired.
- 3 Toast bread and spread with butter. Divide egg salad mixture evenly among 4 pieces of bread and top with watercress and radish sprouts. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.